Lead India Bharat Ratnas School is an institution of academic excellence in creating progressive, courageous and values-based 21st century global leaders.
Over the time since independence, we have gone through many changes with our school education system. Undoubtedly, modern education is the widely accepted standard in the education industry and is known by many names. Dr. NB Sudershan Acharya, a famous pedagogue and humanist, founded the Lead India Bharat Ratnas School with the aim of providing a wide range of benefits to children by supporting progressive educational practices that are more holistic in nature, bridging gaps in education for the holistic development of students with 21st century values and life skills. Lead India Bharat Ratnas School strives to instill integrity, compassion and excellence in order to meet ever-changing global challenges. The establishment of the school was inspired by the values and teachings of none other than former President and Bharat Ratna Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam who inaugurated the school on June 21, 2013.
The school is set in 5.5 acres filled with green planting, an arcade of mango trees surrounding the school and cricket/football pitches and is tucked away from the noise and clutter of the city. town but minutes away from upcoming residential area around ECIL, Dammaiguda, Nagaram areas of Keesara Mandal. The school has an excellent infrastructure with a pool of highly qualified, passionate and dedicated teachers. The school management and staff spare no effort to inculcate the education that should be rendered to promote the intellectual, spiritual and emotional growth of every child. The focus is on the needs of each student, with ample room for self-expression.
Curriculum and Affiliation:
- The school is affiliated with the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) and adopts the National Curriculum for Kindergarten to Year 11. The XII year will start from the year 2023-24.
- English proficiency, math proficiency for primary grades, and necessary computer skills, yoga, dance, music, sports, creative arts and crafts, life skills, and counseling are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The school follows a mixed class configuration.
- Over 40 spacious, naturally lit and ventilated rooms that can comfortably accommodate 30 students while providing students with the space needed to participate in group activities such as skits, presentations, etc.
- The school has large rooms for modern chemistry, biology, physics, computer science, library, multi-activity resources, arts and crafts, dance, music, sports halls in room are some of the facilities for each student to learn to thrive according to the interest and talent of the individual. .
- Chanakya Vedika’s outdoor amphitheater can accommodate up to 250 students for various school activities including inter-house competitions, outdoor interactions, etc. Eliminating stage fear and building student confidence is one of the strengths of the school.
- It is a lush and green campus of 5.5 acres of well-maintained campus with multiple sports, child-safe arenas provide plenty of space for children to run, be healthy and learn individual sports skills and team.
- The extensive open gardens are not only relaxing, but also provide youngsters with hands-on experience in gardening, seed germination and planting. It also instills respect for farmers and their products in children.
Needless to mention that due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the world of education has taken an unusual turn. For students, teachers, and parents, the transition from traditional classrooms to virtual classrooms is a completely different experience. Teachers at Lead India Bharat Ratnas School quickly adapted to digital teaching tools. They’ve left no stone unturned to give kids as much real-life classroom experience as possible, from conducting online lessons, to assigning and checking homework assignments, to completing periodic evaluations, interactive co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, online daily assemblies, contests. , and parent events.
Armed with this added skill, the school teaching methodology/approach helps take child-centered learning to the next level now that school is back to having physical lessons in school.
The school believes that change is an inevitable part of life and that education should inspire students to acquire values and thought processes that will help them adapt intelligently to a changing environment. They want to equip their community with the capabilities of integrity, compassion, and greatness so that they can meet ever-changing global challenges and make their own decisions.
For more information, visit the school website – www.librs.in