Army Public Schools Recruitment 2022 for PRT, TGT and Non-Teaching Positions
Army Public Schools Recruitment Notification 2022 for PRT, TGT and Non-Teaching Positions Available: Check the latest date, qualification, age limit, selection process and other details.
Army Public Schools Recruitment 2022
Army Public School Recruitment 2022: Army Public School, Bathinda, Punjab has posted a recruitment notice for the position of PRT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Administrative Supervisor, Assistant Librarian, Science Lab Attendant and Computer Lab Technician on its website – apsbathinda.org. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for APS Recruitment 2022 offline at the latest January 23, 2022.
Deadline for submission of offline application – 23 January 2022
APS Vacancy Details
- PRT (all subjects)
- PRT (computer)
- PRT (Arts & Crafts)
- PRT (music)
- TGT – English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Hindi, Sanskrit
- Administrative supervisor
- Assistant Librarian
- Science Lab Attendant
- Computer lab technician
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions in Army Public Schools
- PRT – Graduate with 02 years of Diploma in Elementary Education (DEEd) / B.Ed with a minimum of 50% marks in each. Must have qualified in Part A of the pre-screening exam. Must be in possession of a valid time card. The candidate who has obtained the B.Ed and not the DEEd should complete a six-month bridging course in primary education at an institution recognized by the NCTE during the probationary period (two years). CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks.
- PRT (Computer Science) B Tech in Cmptr Sc / B.Sc in Computer Science with a graduate degree in Computer Science from a recognized university or institution.
- PRT (Yoga) Post Graduation in Yoga / Diploma in Yoga.
- TGT – Graduate (with the subject in which the job is sought), B.Ed and equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in each. In the event that the candidate did not achieve 50% marks at graduation but obtained 50% or more post-graduation marks in the subject, the candidate will be valid. (ii) Qualified CTET/TET with 60% marks (iii) Must have passed the online screening exam conducted by AWES and must be in possession of a valid score card. (iv) Good communication skills in English are mandatory
- UDC – B.Com or fifteen years of service as a clerk (for ExServicemen). Computer literacy (MS Office, Tally, etc.). Computer proficiency (12,000 key presses per hour). Knowledge of software applications used by the school. 5 years of experience as a clerk or accounts clerk in a reputable organization; preferably a school
- LDC – Graduate or ten years service as a clerk (for ex-military) computer literate. Computer knowledge MS Office (Speed 12000 keys pressed per hour)
- Administrative Supervisor – Retired/equivalent NCO under age 55 at time of call. Able to manage the administrative work and works related to the MES of the school.
- Assistant Librarian – B.Lib. Science or graduate degree in library science from a recognized institute and proficiency in computer science. Experienced candidates will be preferred
- Science Lab Assistant – 10+ 2 with science and computer knowledge
- Computer Lab Technician – Minimum 10+2 with a one year degree in Computer Science and knowledge of hardware, peripherals and networks.
- New applicants – 40 years old are eligible to apply.
- Experienced candidates – 40 to 57 years old
- SVP – 55 years old
Selection Process for Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions in Army Public Schools
Selection will be based on interview
How to apply for the APS 2022 recruitment?
Candidates can send their application form with all the testimonials/certificates and a draft application of Rs. 100/- in favor of “Principal APS Bathinda” to the school office or sent by registered mail, no later than 26 January 2022. Application forms are available at the school office every working day during office hours from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for the above messages. The same can also be downloaded from the school website: www.apsbathinda.org (http://apsbathinda.org/recruitment.html).
Bathinda Army Public School Notification Download